View Single Post
10-27-2012, 10:00 AM
Registered User
Krishna's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: Canada
Posts: 84,401
vCash: 50
Originally Posted by htpwn View Post
Can't them simply declare themselves as a non-resident?
As a US citizen, you are required to pay taxes on money earned in other countries. However, I believe it's the first 4 years that you don't have to report the money

Originally Posted by revoluutio View Post
Yep, couldn't find the figure but I knew it was about this.

Krishna is offline   Reply With Quote