View Single Post
Old
10-27-2012, 11:16 AM
darrylsittler27

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBaron View Post
Having read the article I have to say it was a pretty poor argument. I think anyone who watches hockey would figure we would have made the playoffs with Luongo in net last year instead of Gus and Riemer.

As for the tank lovers, I think you guys are a bit late hoping Luongo would ruin your lottery pick, the team isn't likely to finnish that low again and since we are missing two pieces from being a perenial playoff team, it does not make much sense to avoid getting the goalie before the center comes.

Get into the playoffs and anything can happy, I think Luongo would be the difference. Those of you who want to tank every year and be the Oilers, can cheer for the Oilers. We are due some playoff hockey.
No Luongo might have gone in a funk and demanded a trade leaving us in another fine mess.This year has nothing to do with last year,other non playoff teams will improve also such as Carolina joining the Stall brothers.Luongo does not mean playoffs and if he becomes disgruntled he becomes another mess to fix.

darrylsittler27 is offline   Reply With Quote