View Single Post
Old
10-27-2012, 12:55 PM
jughead42

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitsfan67 View Post
Why does everyone bash Marchese he has 2 goals and 8 assist not to bad, Better then Cortellessa who has only one assist in 9 games this season, he's had 3 or 4 games where he has been invisible but in most games he's getting chances and playing good defensively, I'd take Marchese everyday of the week over Cortellessa that kid has proven zilch during his ohl career
For the same reason people are bashing a club near the top of the standings for being unable to score and having poor defence. The spits need to perform like the 87 canada cup team to shut off the complaints. It's why i haven't bothered coming around much lately, this thread is great when guys like legend are busting out rumors and speculation, but it's insufferable to read all the crying about how bad we are and how much better every other team is supposed to be. This team has it's issues, but look at a team like Kitchener who was supposed to be the class of the west. Tell me they don't have issues too. We're not doing too badly, if a couple guys start finding the back of the net with more consistency we'll be in line to get home ice in the first round at least.