View Single Post
Old
10-27-2012, 04:18 PM
MNman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C View Post
Im really having a hard time with the HUT. I've played a decent number of games, but I dont really get anywhere. When I finally get a decent amount of pucks I have to spend most of it on bronze packs so I can get contracts for my players. Ive managed to get enough pucks for two gold packs but everything I got is no higher than 80 ovr, and is worth about 300 pucks on the transfermarket.

What to do? Just play a load of games and hope for a decent player you can trade for a couple of thousand pucks on the transfermarket?
The only ppl who like HUT fall into one of two categories:

1. Rich valley kids who use Daddy's credit card to buy a good team.

2. Players who just collect enough to get the certain players they want and play mostly CPU games

I absolutely loved the idea of HUT when it came out, but it has always frustrated me beyond belief that I have given up on it completely now.

Best recommendation I can give: buy contracts from the trading section rather than buying a bronze pack for contracts. Spending 600 pucks in the trading section can get you more contracts per puck, since you should be able to find single-digit game contracts for the minimum at any given time.

Me personally, I would shop around the cheapest 20-25 game contracts. They have about 3x as many games as the single digit ones, but don't cost 3x more.