View Single Post
Old
10-27-2012, 04:07 PM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jughead42 View Post
For the same reason people are bashing a club near the top of the standings for being unable to score and having poor defence. The spits need to perform like the 87 canada cup team to shut off the complaints. It's why i haven't bothered coming around much lately, this thread is great when guys like legend are busting out rumors and speculation, but it's insufferable to read all the crying about how bad we are and how much better every other team is supposed to be. This team has it's issues, but look at a team like Kitchener who was supposed to be the class of the west. Tell me they don't have issues too. We're not doing too badly, if a couple guys start finding the back of the net with more consistency we'll be in line to get home ice in the first round at least.
That isn't near the truth. Give Windsor credit last night it was their best performance of the year. It's not that anybody thinks they're really bad it's just they are very inconsistent as they were last year. If you want to talk other teams do it but let's be honest. You want to talk Kitchener? Absolutely they struggled out of the gate, couldn't score 5 on 5, lost games they should have won but they also played their first 8 games on the road and now they have won 4 in a row and outscored teams 19-9 which is very good. Windsor right now is 6th in winning % in the West probably right where people thought they might be. Like I said earlier it's the inconsistency tomorrow will be a good test because it's after a big win and before that win Boughner gave them the riot act so we will see if it's just 1 game or something more to it.