View Single Post
Old
10-27-2012, 08:29 PM
Mystifo
Lol Doodle.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucbourdon View Post
In the last 40 years. Right now we are "stacked" but we have not had an elite goalie since luongo, It was torture.
Take it from a leafs fan people only see what has happened in the past 5 years (Unless you are a leafs fan then 5 becomes n where n is the number of years you have missed the playoffs.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankthetank91 View Post
I think anyone who doesn't want Luongo is probably a tank supporter. Let's cut the ******** we don't have a Markstrom, Subban, Holtby, Rask etc. waiting in the piplines that have starting goalie potential. We have Reimer/Scrivens/Rynnas/Owuya, 3 of those guys may never make it, and will likely top out as a back up goalie.

Luongo being 33 does not scare me, most goalies go till their 40 and remain competitive. Plus after the new CBA is settled and Van has to take care of when he retirements we have no worries.

Rielly, Kessel, Phaneuf, Gardiner, JVR, Grabo, Finn and our 1st are going no where.

One of Kadri or Frattin may go along with a combination of either of: Bozak, Mac, Connolly, Lombardi, Franson, Colborne, Ashton etc. may go.

It's a move we can afford to make in my opinion.
Lou to some degree makes sense to this team but when it boils down to it Toronto hiring the guy who worked with Cory Schneider makes me think he could be the target. (Remember that Allaire was Lou's guy and he sort of walked.)

Mystifo is offline   Reply With Quote