View Single Post
Old
10-28-2012, 01:20 AM
TuckerFan1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tourlord View Post
What the heck are you talking about? Petgrave is a smart defender who isn't afraid to take the put and go end to end. I'm pretty sure he won the Memorial Cup with the Attack as well. Oshawa hasn't had a GOOD defense men let alone one that can take the puck and go since Calvin De Haan. Schemitsch is very inconsistent but Petgrave is very good. Uviraw? Really? I went to every Oshawa Generals game on Sunday last year and Uviraw didn't absolutely nothing. I've been watching the Gennies for the past three years and the first season I started attending was Sullentrops first year on D. Over the past THREE seasons Sullentrop has stayed the same. THE SAME. He hasn't improved, and he hasn't gotten worst. Hes stayed the same... I'm just a little curious, have you actually seen these players play a full 60 minutes?
Relax man. I'm also a seasons ticket holder and everything he said was true. Petgrave is a good d man but is really careless. I've seen him cough the puck up so many times, sometimes giving breakaways on the PP. A lot of people sitting around me say they think hes great, but man he gives me a heart attack sometimes when he has the puck

TuckerFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote