View Single Post
Old
10-28-2012, 08:39 AM
Spitsfan67*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kanuck View Post
- Branch can take out cheap shots with suspensions. Remember your pal Kassian?

- Football has ZERO fights. When was the last time you saw a full blown fight in a football game? I have had Lions season tickets for the last 14 years and have never seen one.

- UFC? Yeah, not a fan. But even they don't sell tickets for fights between minors, do they?

- I went to a WJC warmup game between Finland and Khazakstan, and was a great hockey game. It was well attended despite the fact that Granlund was a young guy then and there weren't really any stars.
In football it ain't about the fights it's about the hits. On the news The other day I saw that there was a game of 10/11 year olds and at the end of the game five kids had a concussion and it happens all the time in football. In hockey fight are usually like 20 seconds long and there's no problem with a fight to get the fans and the team in to the game, also protecting your teammates and who cares about getting suspended I'm talking immediately after the cheap shot or dirty hit, Example Let's say this year there was no fighting and Let's say Mcdavid gets a Intentional elbow to the face, you want his teammates to stand there? well if you do there's something wrong with that, that's why need fights.

Spitsfan67* is offline   Reply With Quote