View Single Post
Old
10-28-2012, 09:13 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by That View Post
I'm sick of watching Sarnia, even when they win they still play some terrible hockey. Alex Galchenyuk is such a fantastic player that it seems like his talented is being wasted. Coming in to the season, I really felt that Sarnia could be an underdog to watch this year, but they simply cannot put out a consistent effort night in and night out. Most of their defenceman are pretty bad in their own zone, and some of their forwards hate backchecking.

Sarnia seems really poorly coached in my eyes. It doesn't take much to realize that Boucher - Sarault - Galchenyuk wasn't working, so it's time to split them up. Give Galchenyuk some wingers, especially ones that can finish. I'd like to see him traded (Kitchener and Barrie seem like good places), but for now I'd like to see him with Goldobin and Moore. Two guys how finish, but also actually keep the puck on their sticks. Beaulieu seems very firm on not giving Galchenyuk an abundance of ice time for some reason and he also seems to insist on Galchenyuk playing on the wing. I don't know why, but I certainly don't like it
Agreed, they are not very fun to watch at all. I shudder to think what their games would look like without Galchenyuk. I've heard a lot of rumblings about Beaulieu as coach when he was in the Q, so I was disappointed when i found out that he was in Sarnia. Would love to see Gally get traded, the sooner the better.