Ovi can't even light up the KHL, can we finally admit that he's past his prime?
View Single Post
10-28-2012, 10:21 AM
Join Date: Jul 2007
This topic has made me come up with a few conclusions.
1. Ovechkin is still very talented but his days of winning Hart trophies is possibly behind him.
2. Players' statistical peaks don't usually coincide with their physical peaks.
3. The KLH is a lot tougher to score in than most people wanted to admit.
4. At his best, Ovechkin was on the same level as Crosby and Malkin.
5. People like to hate on those players that have so much talent.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by livewell68