View Single Post
Old
10-28-2012, 11:59 AM
IslesBeBack*
NHL Free Agent

vCash: 500
I was at the Barclays Center Friday night for Sensation. Let me tell you what an absolutely insanely gorgeous arena. The area around the arena is improving, as well.

I did not feel unsafe at any point in time. Everyone around the arena, even native Bklyn'ers were willing to help. Everyone is going to benefit from this move. We hit up a local deli for a delicious sandwhich and then went to Applebees right across the arena.

Inside, it's just a dream. You walk in and everyone greets you like it's a special place to be. It's like a palace. The "courtyard" as I'll call it is so expansive, you can just see Islander fans rallying outside and chanting "Lets Go Islanders" during playoff games.

I couldn't be more excited. From Ronkonkoma - ATL Yards was 1.5 hours. Long, a little. But you can pregame a bit before games. After the games, they'll have plenty of trains to shoot you back home. The train station is literally right there at the arena.

I can't wait.

I'll tell you, I had lost all faith regarding this organization. With the constant hirings of these loser hockey personnel to the arena, I truly did not believe we would have a reprieve. We just did. I'm not sure if Wang will follow up on this and do what's right by hockey fans and spend money and the whole lot, but I'll give him that chance before I give up again. He didn't have to make it this easy for Islander fans. Remember that.

As of right now, we have Capuano coaching the team. That has to change. This loser has to be fired immediately and we need a REAL head coach. Does this happen?

As of right now, we have a backup goalie as GM. Cut the freaking nonsense and fire this god damn bum. We need a real general manager. Will this happen?

As of right now, we have no president of hockey operations! Are you kidding me? Does this change moving forward?

We can't compete in this league and be taken seriously until these three things change. Period.

Last edited by IslesBeBack*: 10-28-2012 at 12:08 PM.