Ovi can't even light up the KHL, can we finally admit that he's past his prime?
View Single Post
10-28-2012, 12:18 PM
Join Date: Mar 2012
Originally Posted by
This topic has made me come up with a few conclusions.
1. Ovechkin is still very talented but his days of winning Hart trophies is possibly behind him.
2. Players' statistical peaks don't usually coincide with their physical peaks.
3. The KLH is a lot tougher to score in than most people wanted to admit.
4. At his best, Ovechkin was on the same level as Crosby and Malkin.
5. People like to hate on those players that have so much talent.
All 5 points are pretty reasonable... But oh so boring... This post is seriously lacking in both hyperbole and a few blatantly incorrect and/or outlandish claims or arguements, stated with such gusto and confidence, that it would appear to be a well researched fact or an opinion backed up with infallible logic.
Anyway... I am Hoping whenever the NHL comes back Ovechkin can have a bit of a rebound. The NHL is a more interesting/fun league when Ovechkin is front and centre
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by CoolForumNamePending