View Single Post
Old
10-28-2012, 01:49 PM
Scottrockztheworld*

vCash: 500
So Luongo was interviewed by Global BC & Luongo confirms (yet again) if there is no deal in place he is fine playing in Vancouver again. Loves the city, great organization, respects his teammates...etc

So can we PLEASE stop with the consistent speculation that he might become a locker room distraction?

Some more tidbits from the paper:

Quote:
"At this point in time, I think we all know what the situation is with me, but there are many teams out there that I'll consider for sure."
Quote:
"It has been a bit of up and down in the summer. You hear stuff like everybody else does and you wonder what is going on exactly. I try to not pay too much attention until I get it from the source itself, either from my agent or Mike and haven't been in contact with him too much over the summer and obviously during the lockout I haven't spoken to him at all.

"We're just going to wait and see. I'm getting ready as if I am coming back here for training camp when it's over and if things change we'll take care of that when it comes."

Luongo said he still maintains a residence in Vancouver.

"It's still here, we still have it. It's not on the market. I just want to put it out there, it's not on the market."