View Single Post
Old
10-28-2012, 01:38 PM
IslesBeBack*
NHL Free Agent

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREW99AW View Post
Wang's already taking $200 deposits for season tixs for Barclays. He needs to fill those luxury boxes and premium seats.

I think we are gonna see Wang open his checkbook, like we did when he first bought the isles. His spending bought about a 41 pt turnaround in the standings, along with a playoff spot.

The isles have a more talented group of youngsters now, then they had when Wang greenlighted the moves for Osgood, Peca and Yashin. He has Tavares and Hamonic to build around. But, I expect Snow will bring 1-2 quality, young vets who will still be on the roster in 2015-2016.
Alex Edler ? Clowe? Perry and Getzlaf are both ufas next summer, although some Duck fans sound confident that the low key Perry will sign an extension.Travis Zajac?

Or maybe Snow looks to the trade market, with teams looking to get under the cap.

http://www.capgeek.com/free-agents/?...1&fa_type_id=2
He has no choice. If he doesn't, fans wil continue to turn away from this mess. I mean look at this team, it's a mess. But is spending enough? What about a real coach Crew? How about a GM? A hockey president?

Truth is, Wang is toxic. I am hoping for the best and do believe he'll spend, but is spending enough? I mean, really, Capuano is the worst coach in the NHL for gods sake lol