Thread: STU Tommies
View Single Post
Old
10-28-2012, 02:02 PM
TomBull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED ARMY EAST View Post
Agree, I think most fans were looking forward to a better Tommie team in a brand new building, but the results speak for themselves. Bill Hunt's article stated that this was the year that STU needed to turn it around. I think it's clear that they are going to struggle game in and game out. Maybe they need someone like Belliveau or Coolen to recruit. This league just gets better and better every year, it's tough to make a move up the ladder!
I hope the fans and media don't turn this thing into a circus!
I don't think it is going to be a circus but people will get frustrated that is for sure.

The best guys on the team are the guys that Ryan brought in, Cameron excluded. Reich, Henegan, and Chermetiev are no where near the type of guys needed to win yet they take up spots.

Does anyone out there think this is Ryan's fault? He is saddled with the previous coach's mistakes, is expected to fix them but without the same resources. Doesn't seem fair.

Maybe Ryan can't fix what is wrong but if he can't you better start looking above him to see who is creating the problems because with the same rules nobody is going to fix it. There are a lot of people who will stand with Troy.