Thread: STU Tommies
View Single Post
Old
10-28-2012, 03:51 PM
rantfather

vCash: 500
The responsible party for past And present is?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBull View Post
I don't think it is going to be a circus but people will get frustrated that is for sure.

The best guys on the team are the guys that Ryan brought in, Cameron excluded. Reich, Henegan, and Chermetiev are no where near the type of guys needed to win yet they take up spots.

Does anyone out there think this is Ryan's fault? He is saddled with the previous coach's mistakes, is expected to fix them but without the same resources. Doesn't seem fair.

Maybe Ryan can't fix what is wrong but if he can't you better start looking above him to see who is creating the problems because with the same rules nobody is going to fix it. There are a lot of people who will stand with Troy.
I get accused of wrongly accusing current A/D and former coach for this men's hockey situation. BUT facts speak for themselves.

Eagles ran the program into the ground with obscene expenditures on players which in some cases are still.being paid,left LARGE men's hockey debts behind THEN reduced the current coaches budget by $50,000...does this make.sense??

That amount of money would represents 5 quality players and is badly needed by the current group.

The current coach Troy Ryan et al has done as good a job that can be reasonably expected under the circumstances and as long as inadequate funding continues then we can expect the same result.

Fair, I do not think so.....the very man who created this situation still controls the purse strings and will continue making detrimental decisions for men's hockey.

What Einstein would.think anything different ???