Thread: STU Tommies
View Single Post
Old
10-28-2012, 03:23 PM
STUTOMMIES

vCash: 500
No matter the condition of the team right now, I will support Troy Ryan...end of story!! I'm not alone either, I think most people in STU hockey circles do and are genuinely happy with what he has done.

He could be a master in BS but he isn't because his record (previous to STU) speaks for itself and speaks loudly of his character.

KEN MANTIN AWARD
This award was establishedin 1996 and named in honour of long-time HNS President, Ken Mantin, to recognize individuals for outstanding contributionto the development of amateur hockey in NS at the provincial level. Nominees are from the fields of research, sports medicine, psychology, coaching, officiating, administration or related categories. This award is presented annually.

General Manager and coach of Jr A Team Atlantic.

The guy is the real deal. He is in a situation that isn't ideal, granted, but if someone can make it work, he can.

Maybe we all wished for miracles but those only happen on TV. He is trying to BUILD the program one step at a time and I think he is trying to do it the right way. The Squirrels mighty dynasty wasn't built in two years and ours won't be either plus we have further to climb.