View Single Post
Old
10-28-2012, 05:56 PM
McOilbleeder
RattsSSV on the avy

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by s7ark View Post
Hell of a performance by Nichols. I wish he had more than 9 minutes to work with. If only Reed wasn't a total idiot.

Speaking of which , I just heard his radio interview, and without saying it, he's pretty much confirmed Joseph is starting next week. And with his impressive 16/43 for 262 yards with 1 TD(should have been an INT) and 2 INT in his last 7+ quarters, who could question it?

Nichols, over those two games, in under 1 full quarter of work has put up 13/20 for 303 yards with 3 TDs and 1 INT.

I will legitimately punch a baby is the Eskimos start Joseph next week in a must win scenario.

If Joseph does start, I'll definitely be questioning how much longer Reed's tenure with the Eskimos will be. I see no reason to start Joseph. If he's not the best QB, then he shouldn't start. Pressure situation or not, Nichols' performance in 9 minutes has been better than Josephs in the past game and 3 quarters. The kid has been with us for 3 seasons, he has to show something now.

Ugh come on Kavis, play Nichols.