View Single Post
Old
10-28-2012, 07:29 PM
Rangersfan21

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoasttoCoast View Post
No Hedges, Norris or Johnston..........no problem. 8-1 Nepean over Kanata. No Peter Goulet behind bench, whatever coach Cowie said to them, worked. It was 7-0 at the midway mark of the game. Nepean got a lot of bounces in this one, chased Lane after 20 minutes, he did'nt look great. Kanata kicked in the 6th goal in their own net. Milito and Debrincat played forward. Kanata turned the red light on four times, but had 2 disallowed and one never went in, trigger happy goal judge. Plouffe worked hard for Kanata but not much chemistry. Lorica was everywhere for Nepean. Kanata ran Nepean's goalie, Mulder, fight insued, a bit of a circus for a while after that. Mulder was good for nepean. The 2nd, 3rd & 4th liners enjoyed the extra time on the ice with the big guns gone. I'm predicting a Honourable mention tomorrow, maybe higher, in CJHL national rankings , for Nepean.
From the couple games I have seen Nepean play, Cowie does not seem to say a word the entire game..? Maybe he did today, but it looks like the other assistant coach is the more vocal one.

I do agree they should at least get an HM.