View Single Post
Old
10-28-2012, 09:17 PM
NickyMaz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckgenius View Post
Everyone I hear, all they say is negative thoughts and opinions towards the players. "theyre already making so much money, ill put my money and time towards minor or other leagues who care more about the sport. "All they care about is the money, which they already have enough of" Everyone assumes its just the players wanting more money.
I certainly don't hate the players, I can't blame them for trying to get the best deal possible. I just think Don Fehr is doing them a terrible disservice. If Fehr thinks he's going to get the salary cap removed or delink the players share from HRR, he is seriously deluded.

Any time I see these comments from the players about how united they are and how much they believe in their principles I just shake my head. Fehr has some of these guys eating out of his hand, but at the end of the day Bettman is going to screw them. That's what they need to realize, that not matter how big and bad Fehr is Bettman is a much bigger ***** and he has the power to screw the players.