View Single Post
Old
10-28-2012, 09:48 PM
Tyrolean

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoneman89 View Post
I believe Reed already said or inferred to the media that he will be starting Joseph next week. If the leash is as long as it has been for this entire year, he deserves to be fired. Hell, I'm gravitating to the camp that sadly, hope they lose next weekend if it's for the greater good, and we can clean house from the top down. The coaching this year has made Danny Maciocia look like he knew what he was doing. And that's saying something. I have never, ever seen such a disorganized team in my life. Pathetic is the only word I can think of right now.
Sadly this has been a very bad year for the team even if they make the playoffs. It would be embarrassing to make it via the backdoor if Hamilton loses, then Esks don't have to win next week.

Making the playoffs in a pathetic way or just sneaking in should not mask all the mistakes that were made by this team this year. Bad player choices by the GM, bad strategy by the coach and assistants, and lack of discipline by the players taking tons of penalties. It's been a very bad year compounded by the major error of trading Ray and not having an adequate replacement or playing Nichols when the two vets obviously failed.

Losing is actually a good thing as we hope it accelerates the departure of some problem people.

Last edited by Tyrolean: 10-28-2012 at 10:49 PM.