Old
10-28-2012, 11:07 PM
ECL
Very slippery slope

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImIdaho View Post
Do we blame Eli for that Bennet drop, Cruz being unable to make a catch, and Hixon running along the side instead of fighting forward?

There were some questionable throws, however, this game was an extension of Week 1. You should be placing the blame on the receivers...and what the **** were they thinking continuously handing the ball to Bradshaw on 1st down plays?!
I blame him for throwing behind Nicks, overthrowing Cruz once (the one where Cruz had to fully stretch at the sidelines and still barely miss the ball), and his horrible throw to Hixon.

Again, Eli has to get some blame. I am sick of him getting NO blame. He has not been all that great this year at times. He's human -- it's natural. He can't be great every game. So when he sucks (like today), he should be mentioned as sucking.