View Single Post
Old
10-28-2012, 10:11 PM
Stoneman89

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrolean View Post
Sadly this has been a very bad year for the team even if they make the playoffs. It would be embarrassing to make it via the backdoor if Hamilton loses, the Esks don't have to win next week.

Making the playoffs in a pathetic way or just sneaking in should not mask all the mistakes that were made by this team this year. Bad player choices by the GM, bad strategy by the coach and assistants, and lack of discipline by the players taking tons of penalties. It's been a very bad year compounded by the major error of trading Ray and not having an adequate replacement or plating Nichols when the two vets obviously failed.

Losing is actually a good thing as we hope it accelarates the departure of some problem people.

They are not worthy. Even if they made the dance, it will be difficult for me to get behind them with that feeling in the pit of my stomach. It makes me sad. A once great franchise continuing it's spiral down the toilet. They must have smashed some type of record this year for pre-snap penalties. There are some good, even great pieces on this squad, but they have been so ineptly mismanaged and directed, it's hard to imagine any type of consistent success going forward.