View Single Post
Old
10-29-2012, 01:08 AM
achtungbaby

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgruntled Observer View Post
A current argument by Burke supporters is that JFJ left him with a shambles of a team.

Well, I've been looking at this thread about JFJ from 2007. His last season.
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...light=ferguson

The thread is REMARKABLY similar to this thread.
There's many people who accepted the facts and are utterly opposed to JFJ... and then there's those that spun and manipulated the facts in pathetic efforts to defend JFJ.

I honestly think everyone here should read that thread for perspective.

There seems to be an inability to rationally assess current GM's. But once the GM is fired, he's immediately made into a scapegoat for the next GM.

It's a VERY obvious trend that leaf nation has been doing.

Instead of following this trend, we should assess our GM's with facts, not spin.

Once you assess both JFJ and Burke with FACTS, you can see that they were/are terrible.
It's easy to use spin to defend factually terrible GM's. These two threads are proof of that.
But I have to say, it is very frustrating for the rational fans that assess our GM's based on facts and statistics as opposed to spin.
Wow! "Anti-JFJ" is a term thrown around a few times by some of the same posters who throw the guy under the bus regularly these days. Those that support Burke today are likely to turn on him within a week of his firing.