Old
10-29-2012, 01:41 AM
pb1300
BLEED RED

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to pb1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPnthrsPunk View Post
It was such an entertaining game to watch. It just couldn't have went any better against the hated Jets. Moore really showed that he can still play in this league and come through in the clutch if he is asked to. Besides the pass defense relaxing a bit on the one Jets touchdown, I can't find any faults from anyone. Even though the Dolphins now have the 4th best record in the league, I think the Jets made us even better with their countless mistakes. Sanchez is just absolutely horrible and I now realize how much better we are without Sparano and some ridiculous play calling today.

Hopefully this keeps up and we somehow slip into the playoffs as a Wild Card. I just don't see us getting ahead of the Patriots at any point. Still, with three rather simple games coming up, for the first time in awhile, it feels like this team is really heading upwards in a strong way. I predicted that the Dolphins would win four games all season and if you would have told me that they'd achieve it in seven games before the season started, I would have laughed my ass off. Great to see.
The AFC is open for the taking. Aside from Houston, there isnt a team that is head and shoulders better than us. If we win next week, we will be tied with NE, and we still havent played them yet. Looking at our schedule, there is a chance we can get to 10 or 11 wins, and make the playoffs.

Peter King is reporting that Bowe could be dealt at the deadline, and it would require a 3rd round pick. If Im the Dolphins, I send them that 3rd rounder we got from the Bears in a heartbeat. IMO, he puts us in serious contention for the division.

pb1300 is offline   Reply With Quote