View Single Post
Old
10-29-2012, 03:18 AM
Belenos

vCash: 500
facebook.com/ehcb.ch
Quote:
English infos on Patrick Kane's arrival
Patrick Kane arrived in Biel on Sunday - with his mother. After his arrival at the airport in Zürich, he was taken to the EHC Biel Arena where he made his first steps on Biel ice. "The ice quality is very good," Kane said to Swiss media. Before being presented to the media, he received his keys to the new apartment, in the same building as Tyler Seguin's apartment. Afterwards there was some time left to give the first interviews in Switzerland. Meanwhile, the youngest EHC Biel junior team was playing at the Biel Arena, they won the game 18:1.

There are some new impressions for Patrick Kane in Switzerland. Russia or other leagues were no opportunities for Kane. Many good players signed in Switzerland, which impressed him alot. "I am really excited, even if a lot is unknown to me", Kane said. He has the feeling that he made the right choice. "The fast paced Hockey here in Switzerland as well as the larger ice rink correspond to my style of playing hockey." Also he will not take it easy with EHC Biel. "I know what expectations you have here and I certainly want to do my best." He wants to concentrate on EHC Biel. "It's a new challenge and a new experience." Today Kane will have his first practice with the team and will meet his new coach, Kevin Schläpfer.

Questions regarding EHC Biel jerseys:
Dear Fans from overseas,we've been asked a few times how you can order Kane, Micflikier, Pouliot or Seguin jerseys: send your request (size, home or away) and address to hotline@ehcb.ch - we'll handle each order individually.

Cost is U$ 150.00 plus approx. $ 30.00 shipping fees.Payable with PAYPAL ONLY. No credit cards, wire transfers or checks.