View Single Post
Old
10-29-2012, 10:33 AM
newfy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Bull View Post
I just don't see a spot for him, no matter what happens in camp, unless there are injuries, there are going to be some good players cut from the defense.

Murray-Murphy
Ouellet-Hamilton
Harrington-Reinhart
Rielly-Dumba
Ceci-Koekkoek
Pouliot

Who do you cut from that group?
The D is by far the most interesting to me on this team. The forward spots are almost too wide open to speculate on. But yeah I think when looking at that D on paper, theres just too much talent to say who for sure gets cut. My bet would be however that your chances are slim if you werent at the summer series. Pelech was invited over Corrado, and even though I'm fairly certain Pelech wont make the squad I dont think Corrado will either.

Hamilton is the best non NHL defender right now probably, Rielly leading the CHL in Dman scoring I believe or right up there, Harrington probably has the C and had a good tourney last year, Ouellet the best q defender coming out strong and had a good summer series, Murray a 2nd overall pick and flawless in his own zone, Murphy the best PP guy out there, Ceci is having a good year (bad summer series though) and Dumba provides that physical edge.

That list right there doesnt count guys like Percy, Sproul etc who Corrado would also have to beat out