View Single Post
Old
10-29-2012, 11:06 AM
s7ark
LeonTheProfessional

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
A little bit of jumping off the bandwagon I'm noting. Isn't this what nucks fans do?
As I was taught by the Eskies during the Danny years, the only thing they understand is less tickets sold. I will still watch games from free online streams and what not, I just won't support them with my money for a season. Or until necessary changes take place.

Tillman tanked this season last December. I gave him the benefit of the doubt this year, in case he really was a genius and knew way more than me, as was suggested to me on these boards many times. Well lesson learned. I am not repeating that mistake again. This was definitely one of the least entertaining Eskimos team I can remember.

As for Reed, it's a given that he needs to go. His refusal to try anything other than his buddies at QB and offensive co-ordinator have turned what could have been an early exit from the playoffs type season into a missing the playoffs type season. Which is kind of impressive given the great D he was given, and that we're in a league where only 2 teams miss the playoffs. Sure he had no QBs to work with, but his in game management for all the close games we lost this year was just god awful.