Thread: Today I...
View Single Post
Old
10-29-2012, 11:52 AM
Jarick
Doing Nothing

vCash: 500
Played pretty much the worst game of my life last night. We lost 10-2 against a group that should be skating up a level. I was a -3 or -4, can't remember. Just awful.

First goal I took the pass on a 3-on-2 and the puck carrier scored. Next rush I took the puck carrier and the other guy scored. Tipped a puck in from the corner. Worst was a 2-on-1 where I got back and tied up the open man...tied up his stick and he STILL managed to score.

Only plus side was one of our guys got two quick goals, he doesn't score much, but he's a worker. I had half a dozen good point shots, one bounced off the pads to him for the tap in. Last shift of the game I stepped up from the point and got a shot off, picked up the rebound and skated behind the net to feed our guy out front for the hatty, and pipe. Dang. Then came back to steal the puck on a breakaway the other way as time expired.

I guess it could have been better though, our goalie had the flu and was not able to drop or move well. And we had TWO goals the refs whistled dead too early.