View Single Post
Old
10-29-2012, 12:08 PM
ORYX

vCash: 500
I recall Marcantuoni taking a few shifts after the hit. I dont think he saw a regular shift however, and cant recall whether he played in the 3rd or not.

My main concern is why put the kid out for another shift, even if he says he's fine, without doing proper concussion protocol? They evidently deemed him unfit to finish the game, I didnt see him on the bench at the end.

I hope he is alright, would hate to see another Myles Applebaum, if we can all remember those days.

I dont know in what world a hit to the head which pops a players helmet off, isnt called a hit to the head.....

I have been voicing my displeasure with the way Murphy and some other players can make consequenceless mistake after mistake, while others make one are ride the pine since Spott took over.

I think it would be great to see a fan come right out and ask it at one of those breakfast events where people can ask questions.

"Mr Spott, I would like you to explain to us why certain players on your team can make 10 mistakes a game and see 30 minutes of ice, while others can make 1 or 2 of the same 10 mistakes made, but will not see the ice for the remainder of the game, or whined up scratched the next game? You preach accountability, yet seem unable to divy it out to all those requiring a dose of that medicine *cough* Murphy *cough*"

Pretty sure I'd be shown the door