View Single Post
Old
10-29-2012, 12:23 PM
xX Hot Fuss
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recoil View Post
I did as well. I'm also real tired of everyone dismissing them because "they haven't played a team with a winning record" BS. Look around the NFL. There are only 13 teams that the Bears could possibly play with a winning record and only 4 of those are on their schedule for 2012 (one of those is the Vikings who I consider a pretender). It's a pointless argument in the NFL. The Packers lost two games to teams without winning records. It's hard to win in the NFL period, so that's not a very good argument. The only concern that people have about this team are the offense getting it together. And, while it's valid, I do think they have time to get to where they need to be.
The Bears beat bad Colts, Jags, Rams, Cowboys, and Lions teams. They struggled against the Panthers. They lost to the only good team they've played...a struggling Green Bay Packers organization.

Nobody is saying the Bears are going to have an awful 2nd half and miss the playoffs. But i dont think its too unreasonable to suggest that this Bears team is not as good as their record would indicate.

*God i miss the bickering on the Hawks boards. had to get my fix in somehow!