View Single Post
Old
10-29-2012, 02:42 PM
-DeMo-

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to -DeMo-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafsman View Post
I know what he meant. Your right that they're just going to be replacing players but they're better replacements which is what we are striving for, aren't we? Not everyone has to be a difference maker.

We have Lupul. Kessel, Gardiner and Grabo who I believe are difference makers. The jury is still out on Kadri and I believe McKegg is a darkhorse but I have a feeling he is going to be an amazing player.

Devane >>>>> Rosehill/Orr
Ross>>>>>> Armstrong/Brown
Holzer >>>>>> Komi
Kadri >>>>> Bozak
McKegg >>>>>>>>>> MacArthur

Blacker I am not sure who he'll replace or what he'll end up being but he will be a part of the team.

Colborne even if he falls to the third line will contribute and I forgot Ashton who will also be a great 2nd/3rd line tweener.

Not to mention the players that aren't even on the Marlies like Percy, Reilly, Finn, Broll, Leivo and Biggs.

I mean look at all that potential. Sure a small percentage will be difference makers but all combined they'll make a huge difference. Burke isn;t even done yet and the future is looking bright.
great so we have 2 players who can replace 4th liners and 2 guys who can replace 3rd liners and a guy who can replace a 7th dmen awsome! oh but not this year right.