Thread: Lest We Forget
View Single Post
Old
10-29-2012, 02:07 PM
Predaleafs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by colchar View Post
Do you not understand the difference between Iraq and Afghanistan?

Again, do you not understand the difference between Iraq and Afghanistan?

She wasn't drafted, she and everyone else is a volunteer. They took everything the military had to offer (pay, training, etc.) but then didn't want to so their duty. Darned right they should be sent back to the US to face their legal system.

Gee, thanks for the info. Do you think it is a news flash or something? I wish they had taught me that during my B.A. in History, my Master's degree in military history, or sometime during the first four years of my PhD in military history.

Wow, thanks for the news flash.

No, the nice try is yours. And it is hilarious.

Wow, nice fail.

Hindenburg (you might try getting his name correct) came to power in 1925 and he was not a member of the Nazi party.

You might want to do a little research. While Hindenburg played a key role in the Nazi rise to power, he and Hitler detested each other and he was most certainly not Hitler's #2.

And another news flash.

Wow, you're a real credit to whichever high school you graduated from as you couldn't be more wrong. The killing of Jews started behind the lines on the Russian Front and progressed from there to mass killings. That was not in 1939 - maybe you should look up some details on Operation Barbarossa. In fact, Hitler used Jews as it suited him (primarily for economic purposes) until they were of no further use to him.

Wow, thanks for informing me that appeasement happened.

Again, thanks for the news flash. Are you getting all of this from Wikipedia or something?

No, you really don't. In fact, you barely have the most basic grasp on what happened or why. If you'd like to learn some facts send me a PM and I'll provide you with a list of books from which you might actually learn something.

No, your understanding is tenuous at best. You barely know the most basic of facts and you certainly do not have a real grasp on what happened or why. But keep convincing yourself that you do - I'll put my history degrees and the fact that I teach both modern European history and military history at the university level up against your alleged 'research' any day.

I am laughing that all you have stated is "I have degrees and i know" with very limited responses to anything i said. so thanks for lowering my IQ dumb****. Im glad you "know your stuff" and can come up with very limited responses. Jackass

Predaleafs is offline   Reply With Quote