View Single Post
Old
10-29-2012, 08:20 PM
DuckJet
#KESBAE

vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit Dose View Post
I have it on good authority that Lindholm is a Gunnarson clone.

I'm so sick of seeing that. But on that subject who is a fair comparison for Lindholm. Lot's of people are saying OEL, but I'm not sure that's so much accurate as it is just a reminder of being a similar situation. To me I get more of an Adam Larsson vibe out of Lindholm. That's not me trying to relate him to someone of similar nationality, but I really feel the two play a very similar game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelDuck View Post
The more I think of it, the more I'm amazed out how good Lindholm has been at his age. The AHL is a very tough league for 18 year olds, especially from the defensive side (trying to guard bigger forwards). Obviously it's not close to as good as the NHL, but still, Lindholm has been great. Now that I think about it, I have no idea why I'm writing this lol.

Madden and the scouts really did their homework on this one, and we actually might have gotten the best defenseman in the draft.
I've been incredibly impressed with him. Having two stellar tandems in our system (Fowler/Sbisa, Lindholm/Vatanen) is a great thing to look forward to in the future. Now if we could just focus our drafting tendencies to high end offense, that would just be swell. The Getzlaf/Perry/Selanne/Koivu situation has me nervous and I'm not certain Holland, Palmieri, Etem, +Others have enough in them to construct a dominant top 6.