View Single Post
Old
10-30-2012, 08:08 AM
ORYX

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward Cornell View Post
I suspect a lot to do with this move is the emergence of Jared Gilbert as a very reliable 4th or 5th dman at 17 yrs old......and maybe Crescenzi coming back soon??
But it's hard to turn down a 7th for Hanes (Bailey was a 7th round pick).

But I would dump Czinder if AC were to be here this week.
Too bad they never named Hurricane Sandy to Hurricane Czinder since it wouldn't hit anything then.

But you seem to be forgetting that hit he laid on Thomson! First of the year....to bad it was his own guy.

In all honesty, I feel bad that we (certainly myself included) rip on this kid on an internet forum pretty good. I have no doubt that he wants to be a member of the Kitchener Rangers and is putting forward his best effort in doing so.

I simply believe he does not have the pedigree to be an Overager in the OHL.

In regards to AC, I wouldnt bet any money on him returning. Leafs had a good opportunity to do so when he had no team for two weeks, they passed on it. They have been adament on his playing against men, not boys.

There isnt a pressing need to add O/A's to this team really, I'd be happy with a top pairing stay at home defender of any age really, though from an O/A prospective, Jake Cardwell and Brandon Archibald can likely be had on two underwhelming squads in the 67's and the Spirit. I dont think either would cost the team a top young prospect, but maybe a Josh Sterk + mid range picks. Maybe throw in a Pedersen and up the picks to higher round and get Trocheck as well, with a condition on his return for O/A that gives up more.

Sterk, Pedersen++ for Trocheck and Archibald. Probably would cost alot of extra picks though!