View Single Post
Old
10-30-2012, 12:32 PM
Et le But

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogtownhabsfan View Post
That was my point.

This board is in a really sad state. You are either a fanboy or a hater, one can't look at things objectively, and if you do you get painted with one of those brushes regardless. I was not hating on Galchenyuk, I just thought it was pretty sad people are using the rust excuse to explain why he doesn't have a 1000 points already. I know this concept is being lost on the majority of you.

As you said yourself he played over 30 games since he's come back. Not to mention the fact he's been on the ice working out pretty much every day since he was given clearance to do so.

Is Morgan Reilly rusty? Leafs fans are laughing at you guys in case you aren't aware, was just trying to save you guys from this self embarrassment....

Except you are the only guy talking in extremes, calling us pathetic for thinking that it was perfectly natural that his timing was off to start the season.

Nobody is giving him a free pass to stink up the place, but he never was, and the fact that he's already for more comfortable than he was say a month ago says it all really.

I don't understand your point, so it's okay to say he's rusty because it was the start of the year, but not because he only played eight games the year before? But what about all those training camps and biosteel events, shouldn't those have given him an unfair advantage over those kids who didn't go to biosteel events?

It would be concerning with or without that injury if he wasn't standing out in the CHL, but he is. But what is funny is people thought he could have been NHL ready this year despite missing a year of development.