View Single Post
Old
10-30-2012, 03:41 PM
LPH
[hello] :)

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilin Toronto View Post
Essentially, what you are telling me is that Seguin is the better player. Landeskogg is the better pro, and we made the wrong choice in picking Yak.

Listen dude, you've got to STOP TROLLING!!!! Your intentions are so obvious. Do you mind telling me why so much hatred towards one team? If you would have given the Oilers credit for making the right decision just 1 of the 3 times, I may have believed that you were sincere in your opinion. However, it is abundantly clear that your intention is to downplay the talent that the Oilers have amassed. Give them a couple of years, and they will be one of the top 4 teams in the league.

Are you sure you have no hidden agenda...I'm sure you want nothing but to see the Oilers succeed.

Envy, Envy, ENVY!!!
You need to settle down

All of those claims (although together seems like a reach) are actually reasonable assumptions. I too believe that seguin is/will be the better player than Hall. An argument could be made for Landeskog over RNH (I would still take RNH, but it depends how much people value two way play i guess) and I dont think he was trying to say Murray was better than Yakupov, but rather that trading down and getting more assets would be been better for the Oilers and i tend to agree.

Nothing would make me happier than to see Edmonton fail because I despise the tanking to succeed strategy, but at least they have done well in keeping their young kids and making good picks. Other than Seguin over Hall (which is still debatable), they have been excellent managing their prospects and making good picks and therefore should not trade any of the "big 4" right now.

This thread wont go anywhere because a #1 D is worth one of the big 4 and Edmonton fans wont give one up (which is completely understandable).

LPH is online now   Reply With Quote