View Single Post
Old
10-30-2012, 04:35 PM
MapleLeafs9
LOL vv

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabresfan129103 View Post
This video is in 7 parts(this is part 1/7), but it's definitely worth watching. While they do attempt a lot of humor in this video he is spot on with many points. Especially how the plot makes no sense.

I don't have the time and don't want to watch a 70 minute review of a movie, my opinion is the 3 prequels were great films and I enjoyed all of them.

How did the plot make no sense? The trade federation wants the queen to sign a treaty so they take over her home planet Naboo. While getting away from there, their ship gets damaged, they land on Tatooine to search for parts and they discover Anakin Skywalker (who ends up being freaking Darth Vader). Seems like a pretty nice and significant plot to me? But like I said, this is my opinion.

As for the script? What about it? It's set a long long time ago in a galaxy far away. Obviously there are gonna be some cheesy lines that people will say "Ha!" or "Pff" to, there were lines like that in the first 3 as well.

They were still rated pretty high on IMDb as well so I think the people that say the movies were "terrible" or "crap" are the minority.