View Single Post
Old
10-30-2012, 06:31 PM
jaster
glendeningforcaptain

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieTreehorn View Post
Quite simply the tigers crapped the bed similar as to the last series vs the cardinals. This series didnt have the beautiful fielding errors last time nut other than that it was a mirrors image.

Give me a break guys about them being about equal. The layoff, they choked anything they didnt come to play. Barry freakin Zito shut them down like it was nothin. I undersyand he had a good start in the nlcs he still sucks so bad he isnt worthy of a playoff roster spot. Comparing Madison Bumgarner to dog crap lately is a favorable comparison to Bumgarner. His October era including the 2 hit tigers shutout was 6. Pablo Sandoval hit 12 hrs the whole year and hit 3 in game 1.

Its a shame with Illitch that the Tigers werent ready. Hopefuloloy he can last another year and they make it back.
How drunk are you?

Tigers crapped the bed, I agree.

As for Bumgarner, rough October or not, that kid is one of the better starting pitchers in baseball. The kinda guy who can be in a funk and then snap out of it with a gem. Which is perhaps what happened. Regardless, Bumgarner wasn't the different in this series. Tigers could have lost to the Yankees after that 6-day layoff.

jaster is offline   Reply With Quote