View Single Post
Old
10-30-2012, 08:04 PM
lakai17

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martini View Post
Honestly? Yes and no. I dont see a turn around and only see a franchise stuck with a half empty glass and a front office which seems content that the glass is half full. I think the choices they made are questionable, but thats just my opinion.

And while I do see talent, to get the actual players needed to compete will take some of that talent away, which puts them back at square one. If they stay committed to a rebuild by drafting, sooner or later they will need to trade some of that away to get some vetrans in there who can teach those kids the one thing they have no clue how to do, and thats win at the NHL level.

I see a cluster****, thats all right now.
Edmonton can afford to trade with all these valuable assets definitely. The kids have not filled out quite yet one would agree, people say defence is an issue but some are going under the radar minus J.Schultz but Petry and Klefbom are still young, then look at the size the d possess in the minor leagues today with potential, the odd one will fill out. Olivier Roy and Tyler Bunz are no slouches either. Paajarvi is improving as we speak, Gagner actually has second line wingers today. Ralph Krueger knows hockey. The Oilers are a dynasty in the making today.

lakai17 is offline   Reply With Quote