Thread: AAA 2012 Draft
View Single Post
Old
10-30-2012, 11:25 PM
seventieslord

vCash: 500
Some housekeeping:

- When I ask about whether to stop the clock overnight, I get silence. The problem is, that silence could mean, "I don't care either way", or "I like it the way it is and don't want to change". Can I get some opinions on this?

- We need to get slotted into divisions. There are a couple things we could do. One would be for TDMM to randomly draw them, or for him to assign divisions fairly as an unbiased observer (basing it on experienced vets, younger vets, and noobs). I'm open to other ideas too. (the reason this happened is because it looked like we were heading for 11 teams which would have been a one-division draft, then we got 12 right at the buzzer)

- Any mod reading this, you are always allowed to update post 2 with recent picks. In fact, I'd love it if you did. Failing that, any non-mod can do what Dreakmur just did. It really helps when I'm away from the board for 8-12 hours and need to add up the clocks to see where we are.

- Let's all remember to PM the next guy after making our pick.

- Also, if you ever see your post was edited by me, the sole reason was to bold the name of the player you selected, and/or add a position if you didn't list one.

seventieslord is offline   Reply With Quote