View Single Post
Old
10-31-2012, 08:31 AM
Ghetto Sangria
The implication

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Well manage the expectations. Guess what...he was a top 3 pick...that a lost 1 full year before. How many times this happened in the history of drafts? Unfortunately or fortunately, it happened to us. Unfortunately 'cause while you know and see the talent, you didn't have a chance to analyse it further in real action. Fortunataely, 'cause if you have a chance to see it, chances are he's not available and goes top 2 and you are stuck with a d-man (well my scenario would have love to see Rielly if it's the case but that's another story....)
I agree with this. I think I'm managing my expectations accordingly considering where he was picked in the draft and what he's shown us since being drafted. The only thing I argue here is that so many people in this thread are getting too uptight when someone says "I'm glad he's doing what he should be doing", or "stop making excuses for the kid, he was a top 3 pick". These arn't attacks towards gally, nor are they doubts.

earlier ITT some posters were saying Gally needs to pick up the point totals (regardless of how well he was playing in games). Again... no doubt, no attack, just observations of high expectations (which everyone should have for this kid). A lot of fans took this as insults towards gally... just relax!