View Single Post
Old
10-31-2012, 08:56 AM
domdo345

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
So, you experienced one camp? Where you felt the intensity (for your level of talent) was higher than the first 4-5 games of the season? Okay.
Now why would this mean that the same applies for Gally? Couldn't it be possible for someone of higher talent to feel the first games of the regular season are tougher than the preseason ones?
Your experience=/= Gally's. Generally speaking, I doubt you'll find a lot of people arguing preseason is more intense than the first few games of the season.
Competition is weaker in preseason, there is no denying that. I don't think I have to really explain what weaker competition means.

Also, there is no need to move this debate towards ''what's more intense, preseason or reg.season?''. Fact remains, training camps and physical training does not guarantee a full clearance of rust.
When you see someone's timing being affected, as well as confidence, that's a direct showing of rust. The fact he was able to start dusting it off rather quickly is further evidence of rustiness.
You really need to learn how to read a post and not make false conclusions out of it. First, I said it was obvious that Gally had some rust and that it was totally normal. Secondly, I was talking about intensity and physical play. That has nothing to do with the talent level. It can take Crosby his all his change to get through Prust in a corner, that doesn't mean because the competion against Crosby is weaker that he won't have to break a sweat. It's my last post on the subject you won't change my mind about training camps in the CHL.