View Single Post
Old
10-31-2012, 09:59 AM
Stylizer1
BoomBapOriginalRap

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spex View Post
Hate to beat a dead horse here, but with a new work schedule I’m listening to the afternoon show again…and man is it ever bad.

First of all, if Dave Gross wants to be a comedian, I’m pretty sure Yuk Yuk’s has an amateur night so he should cool it on the air. Has that guy ever done anything memorable? There’s a reason the TEAM fired him once already

And Simmer…what can I say. I enjoyed his in small doses here and there over the past year, but 3+ hours a day is too much. I have never heard someone hijack a conversation and use the words “I”, “Me”, “My” more than this guy. And his interviewing skills are on par with Kulka’s. He doesn’t ask questions…he makes statements. And expects the guests to comment on what he just said.

Take Richardson’s interview yesterday…Simmer talked a lot but I don’t think he ever asked one question.
Agree 100% but to be fair these guys pretty much only know hockey. When the lock out ends I would think the show would get better. If they make it that long is another question.