Thread: STU Tommies
View Single Post
Old
10-31-2012, 12:00 PM
STUTOMMIES

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecutter View Post
Hey CIS HOckey Fan. Your suggestion to get a couple of bruisers??? Were you watching the Hanson Brothers on keger night? This is not football or wrestling. I know that the STU brass needed to buy into the new rink while plans were still on the ground floor, however, think what two million dollars could do to develop a new faculty at STU....Business perhaps? Why not do that as well. Attract some junior players who also can get a different undergrad degree, get competetive, and continue to roll...This is not the seventies and it is not a level playing field.
Your ignorance of the University is telling. STU will never be able to grant an undergraduate business degree for two reasons. 1. UNB would block it faster than you could blink. 2. MPHEC would not approve the granting authority because of UNB's offerings on the same campus. It would be similiar to if MT A. wanted to have an Education program again, they wouldn't get it because STU, UNB, and UdM all have one in the province and it would be redundant.

STU has to build off their existing platform of arts, which is very broad when it comes right down to it. For example, in today's paper STU announced that it will be adding Communications and Public Policy and it will be know as the Frank McKenna Centre for Communications and Public Policy.

Still harping about the women, eh? If I didn't think that I would get suspended from the boards I would totally lay into your Squirrel......thought process. Let's see what you have to say because it may be worth it for me.