View Single Post
Old
10-31-2012, 03:44 PM
is the answer jesus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip15 View Post
In a vacuum it makes some sense, but I don't think either team does it. I can't imagine Buffalo's looking for more diminutive offensive playmakers to a forward corps that's long been considered too small, even if skilled. And Schwartz is a good fit in St. Louis. Anyways, I think the guy St. Louis should want from Buffalo is Sekera, as he's the smooth-skating, puck-moving defenseman who can play top competition that the Blues should want playing next to Pietrangelo.
Yeah in a perfect world I'd prefer the sabres start bringing in more skilled players with size and grit, it's certainly a need. Hell it's even a need on the blueline and a player like McNabb certainly addresses that which is why I'd hate to trade him. With that said I've seen Schwartz play a few times and from what I've seen he's the real deal. He could arguably be our best prospect if this trade went down and that's saying a lot with Grigorenko and Armia in our prospect pool.
As far as Sekera is concerned I could certainly see St. Louis being interested in him, but personally if I'm trading Sekera to the blues I'm asking for Berglund in return and I see that as a non-starter for blues fans

is the answer jesus is offline   Reply With Quote