Thread: Value of: Schneider to Edmonton
View Single Post
Old
10-31-2012, 04:04 PM
vanwest

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin View Post
So keep him instead of creating a thread trading him to Edmonton. You do know no one thinks he is not good but there is questions of will he be awesome for 60 games like he is able to with half the work load and its not a guarantee. Just like saying Lou has a horrendous conract doesnt mean he is a bad player so not sure why you bring up the team doing well.

If Lou had a contract that wasnt 50 years long Im sure oiler fans would love to have him just like Schneider. He is an upgrade to Dubnyk but is the upgrade worth one of the big 4 or Hemsky and a lottery pick I dont think so
I didn't start the thread. And yes there are no guarantees. If there were a guarantee he was going to post similar numbers as a starter he would not be available at almost any price much like Price and Quick (and just to be clear I am not comparing him to either of those players). Obviously I don't see the price as being one of the big four but it would have to IMO be Hemsky plus the first round pick. I would add that there are a whole lot of questions around Hemsky especially in terms of his ability to stay healthy so it would need to be more than just him coming back,.

vanwest is online now   Reply With Quote