View Single Post
Old
10-31-2012, 11:11 PM
Alklha

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDream View Post
Stewart only has 12 points in 12 total games in Europe? Should have at least 30 by now. He needs to be traded, this is unacceptable and it's not working out.

D'Agostini and Berglund have less points but they are fine.

Seriously though, it is difficult to judge what kind of numbers the guys should be putting up over here, and the circumstances and quality of teams vary so much that it needs to be done on an individual basis.

D'Agostini is in a tough spot, because while he is playing in a weak League, he is on a terrible team with no line-mates. Berglund is playing in a League that is lightyears ahead of the 2.Bundesliga, so it is impossible to draw comparisons of production.

Chris Stewart did fine in Germany, a terrible League but he took his time adjusting and then done well. He is in a much better League now, and has good line-mates (Simmonds & Petr Nedvěd) so has a good chance of success. It is a relatively high scoring League, if he is there for another month or so, he should be expected to be around PPG by that stage. Not sure if he'll be there at that point considering the nonsense that Simmonds has had to put up with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic Note View Post
I understand you are joking, but I am actually wondering about Berglund.
Can't offer too much of an opinion because I've not seen much, but Kopitar "only" has 16 points in 14 games in the same League. On the other hand, Mikael Backlund has 13 points in 8 games for Västerås.

A few more numbers on Berglund...

+/-: -1 (+9/-10)
PP: 3G & 2A
SH: 1G & 0A
FO: 58.23%
PIM: 10
GWG: 2