View Single Post
Old
11-01-2012, 02:16 AM
stevezz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1396 View Post
Just had a joke of a game against the blues. I made it 1-0 in the 1st but he scored off a glitch goal (it wasn't intentional) where he shot the puck, and it bounced off of Fleury's skate went along the outside of the net and behind it but it was counted as a goal. He scored 5 straight after that and I was so tempted to rage quit but I knew I would get booted from the league if I did. Honestly I think if that goal never went in I would have kept my momentum and maybe would not have lost by so much or maybe not at all. Never been so pissed about a video game in my life.
I agree with you the goal was screwed up but I looked at it closely on instant replay and it did go in for a bit and then seemed to go through the net, it was really strange! I wouldn't go as far to say that it changed the game completely as this happened in the first period and there was a lot of hockey still to be played, and im pretty confident i would have scored regardless if that goal went in or not..

For example Fuss scored on me from center ice in one of our games, but im not complaining cause it happens that goals go in weird from time to time!

stevezz is offline   Reply With Quote