View Single Post
Old
11-01-2012, 02:56 AM
deytookerjaabs
Registered Smut User

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis black View Post
Name a player that is currently flying under the radar for your organization that you think could turn some heads and have a shot in the NHL in the near future.
It might be someone that was highly touted at one point but has fallen from grace. Or, possibly a guy that has come from nowhere and is a late bloomer.

For me, I think Kyle Beach in Rockford is going to make some noise this year. He was a highly touted prospect with the Blackhawks and plays an all around game. Originally he was supposed to be the next big power forward coming through the system, but was derailed most of last year due to a shoulder injury.
I've heard that he stayed in Chicago this summer so that he could continue to get stronger and focus only on hockey.
He definitely has a complete NHL game but hasn't been able to put it together in the AHL quite yet. This will be his year.
This was a good assumption to make and for some messed up reason he's been on the fourth line playing limited minutes, yet is obviously a lot more dangerous and has more potential than that role. It's sad to see someone with that skill and power now being groomed for a fourth line role. The other fella I think might make an impact for the hawks is Pirri.

deytookerjaabs is offline   Reply With Quote